This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Air- Fried Asparagus recipe is the best way to cook asparagus. With just a few ingredients and ready in under 10 minutes, you’ll have a perfect last-minute side dish!
Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Parmesan
I love asparagus! Air-Fried Asparagus adds just the right fresh touch to any dinner, including chicken, steak or fish without needing a ton of oil and fat!
Air Fryer Asparagus is just another reason why I can’t get enough of the air fryer at The Salt and Sweet Kitchen! From Air Fryer Salmon, Air Fryer Tilapia , Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets, Air Fryer Zucchini Fries, to Air-Fried French Fries this appliance makes food so crispy and decadent without all the extra calories!
Ingredients for Air-Fried Asparagus
How to Make 3 Ingredient Air-Fried Asparagus
- Rinse and dry. Rinse the spears under cool water to remove any grit and dry by gently rolling them in a kitchen towel.
- Grease air fryer: Spray the basket with baking spray to avoid sticking.
- Trim off the ends. Trim/snap off the ends and spread the asparagus evenly in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Add oil and season. Season your asparagus with black pepper, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add grated parmesan on top of the asparagus.
- Cook. Set your air fryer to 400 F and cook for 7 minutes.
How to Store Air-Fried Asparagus
Air-fried asparagus will keep well in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Wondering what to serve with this air fryer asparagus recipe? It’s the perfect side dish to serve with Pan Seared Salmon with Garlic Butter Chicken Tawook, Baked Salmon, Salmon Kabobs, or Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets.
EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES:
Air Fryer was the perfect addition to my kitchen! This appliance makes food so crispy without all the extra calories! Making things in the air fryer is the easiest! Here are some of the basic recipes that you can try out:
Stay connected! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post.
FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM| EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
I also created a fun new Facebook group, and I would love for you to join. It’s a group where you can share your favorite recipes, ask questions, share photos, and see what’s new with the The Salt and Sweet Kitchen. If you would like to check it out, join HERE.