A delicious colorful asparagus salad loaded with heirloom cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, topped with a light garlic -lemon and olive oil dressing. This asparagus salad is bursting with flavor! Best of all, it comes together In less than 10 minutes!
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 5 mins Yield: 4
- 1 lb asparagus – ends trimmed
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounce mozzarella balls
- 2 tbs fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add asparagus to boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- While asparagus is cooking, prepare the dressing by combining the garlic, salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, mint and olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Drain the asparagus and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Place asparagus on platter and top with tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly.