This post may contain affiliate links.
A delicious colorful asparagus salad loaded with heirloom cherry tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, topped with a light garlic -lemon and olive oil dressing. This asparagus salad is bursting with flavor! Best of all, it comes together In less than 10 minutes!
What You Need to Make Asparagus Salad
- Heirloom or regular cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese balls
- Fresh mint leaves, minced
- Lemon zest and Lemon Juice
- Olive oil
How To Make this Simple Asparagus Salad
This Asparagus salad takes less than 10 minutes to put together.
- Place some trimmed asparagus in a pot of boiling water and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Make the dressing by combining the garlic, salt, lemon juice, lemon zest, mint and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Drain the asparagus and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Assemble your salad.
Looking for More Salads Ideas?
If you’ve tried this healthy Asparagus Salad recipe or any other recipe on The Salt and Sweet Kitchen, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. You can also join my brand new Facebook group where you can share a picture of the recipes that you’ve tried