Best Baked Salmon Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links.
Today I’m going to share a super easy baked salmon recipe. The secret to a tasty baked salmon is in the cook-time. Avoid over-cooking so the fillets stay moist. Don’t stay to far from the oven because salmon fillets tend to cook very quickly; 5 to 6 fillets will take about 20 mins to cook.
With this easy baked salmon recipe, all you have to do, is brush the fillets with a little oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper, along with the lemon slices before popping them in the oven. Just remember to cover you tray with foil before baking; the foil locks in moisture and ensures that your salmon pieces are all, moist, tender and cooked evenly.
The good thing about this recipe is that you don’t need to have ever cooked a piece of fish in your life to make it with success.
Serves: 4 people Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 20 mins
- 5 Salmon Fillets
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Lemon – cut into round slices
- Preheat over to 350 F
- Cover a large baking tray with aluminum foil- This step with will make cleaning the tray afterwards easier and less messy.
- Grease foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the salmon fillets on the greased foil and brush them with olive oil.
- Place a slice of lemon on each fillet.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper,
- Sprinkle your favorite herb- optional.
- Cover the tray with another piece of foil (big enough to cover all the salmon fillets)
- Stick the tray in the oven and cook for 20 mins.
- Serve warm with your favorite salad and enjoy! 🙂
Hungry for more? check out this other seafood recipe.