Air Fryer Salmon Bites
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Air Fryer Salmon Bites is a quick and easy way to cook salmon with just a few ingredients! Delicious and cooks in under 10 minutes!
Easy Salmon Bites Made in the Air Fryer
I LOVE this salmon recipe because it so simple and delicious! Cooking salmon in an air fryer results in the most tender, juicy fish, and it’s so quick and easy too!
While I love my baked salmon, Salmon Kabobs and pan seared salmon, these air fryer salmon tips really hit the spot if you’re looking for the foolproof, easiest salmon recipe possible. You’ll end up with the most perfect salmon filet, ever.
Serve this with quinoa and air fryer asparagus or over this Quinoa Hummus Bowl for a complete meal.
What You’ll Need to Make Air Fryer Salmon Bites:
Find the printable recipe with measurements below.
- Salmon – I used skin on salmon fillets and sliced them into 1.5-inch chunks. Fresh or frozen salmon works for this recipe just make sure to thaw completely. Allow the salmon to rest at room temperature for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- Olive Oil – Adds flavor and helps the seasoning adhere to the salmon.
- Lemon Juice – It helps brighten the flavors!
- Salt and Seasonings – Garlic powder and paprika.
Prep the salmon. Cut the salmon fillet into even 1-1.5-inch cubes. In a medium bowl, combine the salmon cubes, seasoning, lemon juice and oil. Mix together to coat the salmon in oil and seasoning completely.
Air fry the salmon. Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the salmon bites into the air fryer basket and cook for 6-8 minutes at 390°F flipping over half way through, or simply just shaking the basket a couple times.
Serve. Serve the salmon bites with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
Tips and Variations:
- Opt for skinless salmon fillets if you’d like, however if you buy wild salmon, more often than not it comes with the skin on. You can either remove the skin from the salmon before cooking, or simply air fry it with the skin on (like I do) and you can easily remove it after it’s cooked.
- Cut your salmon bites into equal size pieces, to ensure it all cooks evenly and at the same time.
- Do not over cook the salmon bites, so they dry out.
Frequently asked Questions:
How Do I Know When my Salmon is Cooked Through?
Here are a few tips to help you know when the Air-Fried salmon is done cooking:
- Salmon is done when an instant thermometer registers 145 F.
- Raw salmon is a translucent orange-pink hue, and it turns to an opaque light pink color when cooked.
- Flake test: You should also be able to stick a fork or knife into the middle and see the salmon start to flake away.
I Don’t Own an Air Fryer, How else Can I Cook these Salmon Bites?
Bake in the a preheated oven at 400 F, for about 8 minutes!
What Air Fryer is Best?
I’ve only used and tested my Cosori air fryer, which I love! I think it’s the perfect size for my family of five and it is super easy to clean!
Place any leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. To reheat, place the salmon bites in the air fryer and heat for 1-2 minutes at 390 F.
I love this recipe. My family loves this recipe. Thank you! The easiness to make it makes it so perfect for me when I come home from a long day and I do now want to cook. Your recipe is the best.
Thank you, Giangi! This is very sweet!
Super delish! I loved how the salmon was so moist. I love having more recipes I can make in the air fryer.
One of my favorite air fryer dishes! Glad you liked it!