This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Halloween Reese’s Bats are made with Oreo cookies, Reese’s cups, melted chocolate and candy eyes! They are fun, festive, and spooky treats you can make with your kids!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Halloween Treats
These Reese’s Bats or Oreo bats are a hit whenever I make them! Whether you’re looking for a fun and simple Halloween activity to do with your kids, a treat for your Halloween party, or a class Halloween activity, these mini Reese’s Bat treats are your answer!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because I love all the cute treats I get to make with my kids! I hope you and your kids have as much fun as we did putting these together, and just as much fun gobbling them up! Make sure to check out these other fun Halloween Treats, next: Peanut Butter and Jelly Spiders, Spider Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ghostly Pizza & Black Cookies.
What You’ll Need to Make Halloween Reese’s Treats:
(the ingredient amounts are listed in the printable recipe card further below)
For these Oreo Halloween treats you will need 4 simple ingredients:
Oreo Cookies : or other chocolate sandwich cookies to create the bat wings!
Mini Reese’s cups: To create the bat body.
Candy eyes: Bat eyes.
Chocolate chips: Melted- to glue the wings and candy eyes.
Aren’t these little guys adorable? You can use them as cupcake toppers, too!
How to Make these Halloween Oreo Bats
- To make them, you take an Oreo and cut it in half then break it apart to get four pieces for the bat wings. Scraping the cream filling off of each cookie.
PRO TIP: To get even bat wings center your two hands around the cookie. It’s not perfect, but usually results in a more even break.
- Unwrap Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave, to use as “glue” for wings and eyes.
- Using a small spoon, spread melted chocolate to cover the Reese’s cup.
- Press the broken Oreo cookies to the Reese’s cup to make wings.
- Then press the candy eyes to the center of the cup and under the edge of the wings.
- Let dry, serve and enjoy!
How to Store:
Place the Reese’s bats in an airtight container and store them at room temperature for 3-5 days.
You might also like these easy treats to make with kids:
If you’ve tried these Halloween Reese’s Bats or any other recipe on The Salt and Sweet Kitchen, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. Snap a picture and tag me #thesaltandsweetkitchen on my Instagram page!