Peanut Butter and Jelly Spiders
This post may contain affiliate links.
Halloween is almost here! At this time of the year I like to get creative with my kids’ lunch boxes. I made these cute Halloween inspired mini Peanut Butter and Jelly Spiders.
These peanut butter and jelly spiders are fun to prepare with the help of your little ones- pack them in your child’s lunch box or serve them on Halloween parties- well if you host one this year 😉
INGREDIENTS FOR Peanut Butter and Jelly Spiders
Here’s what you’ll need to make these fun Halloween sandwiches:
- wheat or white bread slices
- Smooth peanut butter
- Jelly or jam (your choice of flavor)
- Thin pretzel sticks
- Candy eyeballs
- Lid of a mason jar
How to Make Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
It is a so easy to prepare these peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for Halloween!
- Using the lid of a mason jar or a round glass cup, carve out rounds into two slices of bread.
- Spread an even layer of peanut butter across one of the bread rounds.
- Spread an even layer of jelly across the other side of the bread round.
- Place pretzel sticks on each side. Don’t forget, spiders have 8 legs !
- Combine the two rounds together, covering the pretzels legs.
- Add a tiny dot of peanut butter to the back of the candy eyes. Stick two eyeballs onto the top layer of your Peanut butter and jelly spider sandwich, creating the spider eyes.