This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Make your Halloween dinner extra spooky with this Ghostly Pizza! This 10-minute Halloween pizza pan is made with store-bought pizza crust, pizza sauce, olives shaped like spiders and cheese shaped like ghosts! This Ghost shaped Pizza is sure to be loved by kids and adults alike.
Ghostly Pizza makes the perfect Halloween dinner!
Halloween is so much more than candy! Ghostly pizza is a great quick Halloween dinner idea that you can whip up before your little ghosts and goblins head out to trick-or-treat this October!
We are going strong this Halloween season with yet another recipe that is sure to impress your kids!
Ingredients You Need:
This spooky Halloween pizza requires minimal ingredients.
(Full recipe card at end of this post)
Pizza crust or naan bread.
Cheese. You can use sliced mozzarella or provolone cheese.
Pizza sauce: Use a homemade pizza sauce recipe or your favorite store bought.
Olives: Pitted black and green to shape the spiders.
Ghost mold. To make the ghost shaped cheese.
How to Make Ghostly Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease the bottom of a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cut out the ghosts. Use a ghost-shaped cookie cutter to cut ghosts from cheese.
- Shape the olive spiders. Cut the olive in half. One half will be the spider’s body. Cut the other half lengthwise into 8 slices, which will be the spider’s legs.
- Add sauce and cheese: Spread pizza sauce evenly over naan or pizza crust. Then top with the cut out cheese, create the ghosts eyes and mouth using small cut outs of olives.
- Bake the pizza: Bake for about 8 minutes – the crust and cheese should be golden brown.
- Slice and serve: With fresh basil, dried oregano, or red pepper flakes and enjoy!
Pair it with a soup!
Whenever serving up personalized pizzas, I love pairing them with a hearty vegetable soup! Such as my:
Halloween has always been a fun holiday for my family. I love everything from the decorating, to the costumes, the candy (of course), and making cute festive food like this haunted pizza.
If you’ve been browsing the internet looking for Halloween dinner ideas, you’ll love this easy Halloween recipe!