No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Have you ever tried No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake also known as lazy cake? If not, I suggest you make it one of your New Year’s resolutions! This No-Bake Biscuit Cake recipe, takes only 10 minutes to whip up, it is so simple and easy to make and doesn’t require an oven which makes it perfect to get your kids involved.
No Bake Biscuit Cake- Lazy Cake
This easy no bake chocolate biscuit cake is a childhood indulgence that I always requested for my birthday. Growing up we called it “Choco Prince Cake”, I’m not sure where the name came from though.
This Marie Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe is the simplest, no bake cake that you will ever make. All you need is 4 simple ingredients, and you’ll have
Fair warning though. Once you learn how to make this cake, you’re pretty much going to want to make it all the time. 🙂
(Works for me, though!)
What You Need to Make this Lazy Cake Recipe:
You’ll only need 4 simple ingredients:
- Unsalted butter: Straight from the fridge is fine, you will be melting in on the stove top.
- Condensed milk: Is already sweet, so no extra sugar is needed.
- Cocoa powder: A good quality cocoa is helpful.
- Plain biscuits: I use Goya Maria cookies brand, but any plain tea biscuits will work fine.
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake:
(Full recipe with quantities in recipe card below)
- Break 1 pack of plain biscuits into small pieces by hand (each individual round biscuit into 4 pieces) in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- In a large skillet o over medium- low heat, add butter and let it melt completely.
- Then add condensed milk and cocoa and mix very well for about 3 minutes or until the cocoa is incorporated completely.
- Remove from heat and fold in the broken biscuits until every piece of biscuit is covered with chocolate using a large spoon.
- Pour the chocolate coated biscuit into a cheese cake pan (that’s what I used), 9 inch cake bundt pan or a jello mold if you have one available.
- Press the mixture down really well with the back of a spoon.
- Cover with foil and chill in the freezer for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Take it out at 20 minutes before serving and flip into a serving plate.
- Serve yourself up a slice, and enjoy every last bite. 🙂
How to Store No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake:
Lazy cake leftover needs to always be stored in the freezer so that the biscuits stay crunchy. I usually wrap the leftovers with aluminum foil and stick it back in the freezer. Then I take it out 20 minutes before serving.
CRAVING MORE EASY, NO-BAKE DESSERTS?
THESE ARE A MUST TRY!
If you like this No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe or any other recipe on The Salt and Sweet Kitchen, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow and tag me with your pictures on my Instagram page!