No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
This no-bake chocolate biscuit cake is a must try treat! It is very simple and quick to make. Especially now that the summer is fast approaching, easy no-bake cakes are the heroes of a warm weather season. Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake, and No-Bake Cream pie are one of those sweet treats that are easy to prepare and always please a crowd!
I make this simple 4 ingredient no-bake chocolate biscuit cake all the time. My kids love to help making it too. So, this would be a nice kids friendly activity to try with your little ones!
- Break 1 pack of Goya biscuits into small pieces ( each individual biscuit into 4 pieces) in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium-low heat, add butter and let it melt completely. Then add condensed milk and cocoa and mix very well for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the biscuit pieces and mix until every piece of biscuit is covered with chocolate using a large spoon.
- Then pour the chocolate coated biscuit pieces into a jello mold if you have one available, other wise, you can use any bunt cake pan.
- Place mold in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Optional– add a milk chocolate bar of your choice to the mixture (I like Hershey’s). Melt in pan along with butter, condensed milk and cocoa.
- If you don’t have a jello mold, use a cake mold.
- Garnish with flake coconut prior to serving. The white color adds some contrast and additional flavor.
- The most important tip is to always store in the freezer so that the biscuits stay crunchy. I usually wrap the left overs with aluminum foil and stick it back in the freezer.
- Serve with coffee or tea. We just discovered this yummy tea. Give it a try!