Easter Rice Krispies Nests
This post may contain affiliate links.
Mini Cadbury eggs make this Easter Rice Krispies Nests recipe disappear in no time. These no bake treats never last long in our house.
My boys love to help in the kitchen and rice Krispies treats is our to go-to recipe. This time, instead of making a square pan of rice Krispies treats, we decided to use a muffin pan to make individual little nests filled with mini chocolate candy eggs. These rice Krispies nests treats are perfect for Easter!
Rice Krispies Nests
While I love baking with my kids, sometimes it’s nice to have no-bake options available. These rice krispy treats are a fun Easter activity to keep the kids busy. Here are a few other recipes on the blog, I usually prepare with my kids; No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, Coconut Date Bars, and Oat and Grain Bars.
You’ll Need a Few Ingredients:
(Full recipe with a printable option in recipe card below)
- Rice cereal
- Unsalted butter
- Cadbury mini eggs or any Easter candy
How to make Easter Rice Krispies Treats:
- Coat a 12-cup muffin baking tray with baking spray.
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan until they are melted and creamy.
- Stir in the rice cereal until completely coated.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the rice Krispies into the prepared cupcake tray.
- Press lightly in the center to form a nest.
- Allow the Rice Krispies cups to set and harden before popping them out of the cupcake tray.
- Fill the nests with Cadbury mini eggs.
Tips for the Best Rice Krispies Treats:
- I like to use a little less cereal in my recipe because the treats are softer and chewier this way.
- Wet your hands with water just a little when forming the nests, to avoid the rice Krispy mixture from sticking to your hands too much.