Easter Bunny Pancakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These cute homemade Easter Bunny Pancakes are the perfect breakfast treat on Easter morning. All you need is a simple pancake batter and fresh fruits. They come together quickly and everyone enjoys them, adults included!
Bunny Shaped Pancakes
My kids don’t usually need convincing to eat pancakes, but these Easter bunny pancakes are so cute that my kids occasionally need some encouragement to take the first bite.
If you’re looking for easter recipes for kids, You’ll love these Easter Pancakes!
What you’ll Need to Make Easter Bunny Pancakes:
All purpose flour
Tools and Equipment
How to Make Bunny Shaped Pancakes – Step by Step
- Step 1: Preheat a griddle or skillet over medium high heat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Combine egg, vanilla extract and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Step 2: For each bunny: Pour batter into a griddle, making a pancake about 5 inches wide for the body, a pancake about 3 inches wide for the head, two small oval-shaped pancakes for the feet and two small longer pancakes for the ears. Work with each pancake at a time. Cook each until bubbles form on top of pancakes. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown.
- Step 3: To form bunny, place ears at the top of a plate. Place head slightly overlapping the bottom of the ears; top with body slightly overlapping head and feet slightly overlapping body. Place a banana slice on each foot; arrange fresh blueberries at the end of each foot to form the bunny’s toes. Add another slice of banana on body just above the feet to form the bunny’s tail.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Will Kids Like these Easter Pancakes?
These bunny shaped pancakes are made for kids or the kid at heart in all of us! They are delicious and fun to make! Get the kiddos involved, and have them assemble their own Easter bunny pancakes.
How to Serve Easter Pancakes
You can serve these pancakes as is, however here are a few other ideas.
- Instead of banana for tail, use a pinch of shredded coconut or whipped cream!
- Instead of blueberry for toes, use mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with a side of pure maple syrup, strawberry syrup or your favorite fruit preserves.
Tips for Making Easter Pancakes
- Mix dry ingredients together before adding it to wet ingredients.
- Allow the pancake batter to rest for 10-15 minutes before cooking. This allows the batter to create those little fluffy bubbles.
- Use measuring cup to dispense the batter. This results in even pancakes.
- Make sure your skillet is preheated before cooking the pancakes.
- Flip the pancakes when you notice the batter starts to bubble.
Check out this other Easter Recipe on the blog: Easter Rice Krispies Nests or Easter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
More Pancake Recipes
If you have tried these Easter Pancakes or any other recipe on my blog, then please rate it and let me know how it turned out in the comments below! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see more delicious, healthy, family friendly recipes!