Easter Bunny Pancakes
This post may contain affiliate links.
Start your Easter day with these bunny pancakes. My kids don’t usually need convincing to eat pancakes, but these bunny pancakes are so cute that my kids occasionally need some encouragement to take the first bite.
This recipe is made from scratch and serves 4 people.
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
For bunny pancake:
1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 blackberries
- 6 blueberries
- Mix together the flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs, salt and vanilla extract thoroughly
- Add the sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Now add milk and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients mixture and mix until everything is blended and the batter is smooth.
- Let the batter rest for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat and a non stick pan or skillet over medium low heat.
To cook the pancakes:
- For each pancake, ladle 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle or pan.
- Cook until the tops of the pancakes are full of bubbles and the bottoms are golden brown.
- Flip the pancakes and cook until the tops are golden brown.
- Serve right away!
To make bunny pancakes:
- Make one large circle (bunny’s body).
- One smaller circle ( bunny’s head)
- Two longer shaped pancakes ( bunny’s ears)
- Two small ovals ( bunny’s feet)
- Top with fruits and coconut as pictured below and enjoy!
Your kids are going to love this!