No-Bake Biscoff Bars
This post may contain affiliate links.
No-Bake Biscoff Bars are thick, rich, and decadent. Made from 5 simple ingredients, these are a delicious treat anytime of the year. Easy to make and no oven required! The hardest part is waiting for them to set in the fridge after you make them. They’re totally irresistible!
Lotus Biscoff Dessert Recipe:
In this no bake biscoff bars recipe, a smooth layer of swirled melted white chocolate chips and biscoff spread sits on top of buttery biscoff cookie crumbs and powdered sugar flavored with more biscoff spread!
Have you ever had Biscoff spread before?
Biscoff cookie butter is a creamy, vegan, nut-free spread, made with Biscoff cookies and has the consistency of peanut butter. Biscoff spread is available is most grocery stores- usually in the peanut butter aisle. You can also order it from amazon. If you’ve never had it before, it tastes like gingerbread cookies pulverized into a thick and rich spread. So good! I Love it, I could (already do) eat it by the spoonful. I also have a No Bake Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake up on the blog, check it out if you haven’t yet.
Heads up! These bars are super rich! You might need to hit the gym after.
YOUR SIMPLE INGREDIENTS
(Scroll all the way down to recipe card for full measurements and printable option.)
- White chocolate chips
- Biscoff spread – creamy (not chunky).
- Lotus biscoff biscuit crumbs – biscoff crumbs add structure and texture. You need about 15 cookies to make 1 cup of crumbs.
- Powdered sugar
- Unsalted butter – Helps bind the powdered sugar and biscuit crumbs.
How to Make No Bake Lotus Biscoff Bars
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, let the paper hang over the pan a little and spray with baking spray.
- Using a food processor, pulse the lotus biscoff cookies into fine crumbs.
- Transfer crushed cookies into a medium size bowl, mix well with powdered sugar and set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt butter in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted butter and mix it with the crushed cookies and the powdered sugar mixture.
- Add lotus biscoff spread and mix some more until fully combined.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Set aside.
For the Swirl Topping:
- Add the white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Pour over the biscoff layer, and spread out evenly.
- Next, heat 1/2 cup lotus biscoff spread in the microwave for 20-30 seconds (it helps with the pouring). Rotate the pan 90 degrees and drizzle biscoff spread over the white chocolate layer, creating diagonal lines.
- Using a wooden pick, lightly drag it through the lines, creating a pattern.
- Cover pan and refrigerate for at least 1 hours before cutting.
That’s it. You’re done. This is probably the easiest dessert you’ll ever make.
Can You Freeze Biscoff Cookie Bars?
YES! Wrap each bar individually in plastic wrap, place in an airtight storage container and freeze for up to 3 months. Pop them in the fridge to defrost overnight.
MORE NO-BAKE DESSERTS YOU’LL LOVE:
If you like this no bake cookie bars recipe or any other recipe on The Salt and Sweet Kitchen, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow and tag me on my Instagram page.