This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Mediterranean Charcuterie Board has a little something for everyone. It is also so much fun to make and put together! This beautiful spread of Hummus, Veggies, and more is sure to please even the pickiest crowd, and it’s healthy as well! Perfect for the holidays too!
Mediterranean Charcuterie Board
Serve up this ultimate Holiday Party Platter at your Thanksgiving or Christmas gatherings this year. An avocado hummus dip and a Labneh dip, along with many sweet and savory snacks to dip, munch on and enjoy.
Umm… Hello, cheese, hummus, veggies and fruits.
Dips on this Mediterranean Charcuterie Board
Serve your favorite dips on this appetizer platter. Labneh Dip takes some time to prepare, so make sure to plan ahead. Labneh stays really well in the fridge for up to 2 weeks if covered with olive oil in an air tight container.
What to Add to Your Mediterranean Charcuterie Board:
(Scroll down to recipe card, to find out what I have exactly on my platter.)
Dairy: Brie, Manchego cheese, goat cheese, blue cheese, aged cheddar cheese.
Fruit: Persimmon, Asian pears, cranberries, strawberries, kiwi, pomegranate, apples, grapefruit, grapes, oranges, clementine, figs.
Vegetables: Cherry tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, pepper, celery, broccoli, squash, pumpkin.
Other: Almonds, olives, pistachios, walnuts, pecans, dried fruits, smoked salmon, aged cheese, crackers, pretzel chips, roasted pumpkin seeds.
Tips to make a Holiday Mediterranean Charcuterie Board:
- I used a long wooden platter for this snack board.
- You can use any large platter or board, or even just a selection of plates.
- Make your snack board as BIG or small as you like depending on how many people you are feeding.
- Choose a selection of different colors/shapes/textures of vegetables and snacks, this really adds to the overall look.
- Pop some of your items/dips in bowls/dishes first and add smaller items around them.
- Like a traditional cheese board or charcuterie platter, there are no hard and fast rules of what to include, I just kept the contents of this board the sort of things that would fit into the Mediterranean platter theme.
If you have any leftovers, you should store them in separate containers in the fridge.
Refilling the board
Prepare extra of each food item and have it at the ready to refill empty spots in the board as they get eaten.
This whole Mediterranean Charcuterie Board can be made in advance, covered and kept in the fridge until ready to serve. Just add the crackers and bread sticks before serving and you’ll be good to go.
Simple and perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas! But you can also make it throughout the year for game day, tailgating, holidays, and more. Just remember to use fresh produce of the season and get creative!
MORE HOLIDAY PARTY FOOD
Looking for more ideas for your holiday party? Check some of these recipes!