This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
One of my favorite side dishes are roasted carrots, and these Rainbow Carrots With Tahini Sauce have become my latest obsession! Rainbow carrots roasted to perfection, topped with a perfect creamy, smooth and tangy tahini sauce!
Look at how pretty these roasted Rainbow Carrots With Tahini Sauce are! They are roasted just until tender on the outside and slightly crunchy on the inside. A perfect sweet, savory, super delicious side dish that comes together in 30 minutes. These roasted rainbow Carrots are a prefect side dish for Thanksgiving. I also love to make it with Baked Salmon or Pan Seared Salmon with Garlic Butter.
Ingredients for Rainbow Carrots with Tahini Sauce
- Rainbow carrots. If you can’t find rainbow carrots, you can use thin orange carrots. Try to pick ones that are similar in size so they cook evenly.
- Salt and pepper to taste. A few pinches is enough.
- Olive oil.
- Tahini sesame paste. A delicious, nutty, and gluten-free paste.
- Lemon juice.
- Garlic clove. Crushed
They taste pretty much the same as regular orange carrots, they’re just so much prettier! Its hard to find them at all grocery stores, but when I do, I always grab them. I like to buy mine with the leaves attached on top, but that’s only because it looks better with pictures. With tops on them, or without, they’ll still be delicious!
How to Make the Best Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Tahini Sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Wash, peel and cut the ends of the carrots.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray. Arrange the rainbow carrots on the sheet in single layer.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake the carrots for 30-35 minutes or until fork tender.
How to Make the Best Tahini Sauce- Tahini Dressing
Other Uses for Tahini Sauce:
If you like this Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Tahini Sauce or any other recipe on The Salt and Sweet Kitchen, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! You can also follow and tag me #thesaltandsweetkitchen on my Instagram page!