Lemon Garlic Chicken with Potatoes and Onions
If you are looking for a simple one-pan baked meal, check out this lemon garlic chicken with potatoes and onions recipe. For this recipe, I cut potatoes and onions in wedges and I use chicken thighs and legs without removing the skin. Sometimes I replace wedged potatoes with baby red or golden potatoes.
Serves: 4 people Prep Time: 10 min Baking Time: 1:10 mins
- 8 pieces chicken with skin on – I use 2 thighs and 6 legs
- 3 tsp Salt
- 4 large potatoes, cut into thin wedges – I leave 2 with skin on and 2 peeled
- 1 large onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread a layer of wedged onions evenly.
- Spread another layer of wedged potatoes evenly.
- Season with 1 tsp salt and black pepper
- Arrange chicken pieces, (skin side up).
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, 2 tsp salt, olive oil and garlic.
- Pour mixture over chicken, making sure all the chicken is covered.
- Cover the baking pan with a foil and bake for around 1 hour or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove the foil and broil for another 8 mins or until chicken is golden.
- Serve with your favorite salad and enjoy! 🙂