Lebanese Lemon Garlic Chicken
This post may contain affiliate links.
If you are looking for a simple one pan baked meal, you will love this Lebanese Lemon Garlic Chicken with Potatoes and Onions recipe. Chicken thighs and legs are baked in a pan of lemon garlic goodness! Olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and black pepper. THE BEST marinade ever. SO SO GOOD.
This Lebanese lemon garlic chicken recipe also makes the house smell Ahhhh-mazing, and it’s low maintenance enough that you can throw it together in 10 minutes and still have time to watch a couple episodes of your favorite show on Netflix while it cooks. At least that’s what I do, I get it ready for baking and try to squeeze in as much TV as I can before the kids come home from school. Win win!
Tips for the Perfect Lebanese Lemon CHICKEN:
- Pat dry your chicken with paper towels after washing them. I always wash my chicken with white vinegar before cooking,
- Be sure to choose chicken thighs and legs that are approximately the same size so they cook at the same rate. If your chicken thighs and legs are significantly larger or smaller, you may need to adjust the cook time accordingly.
- You can check to see if your chicken is done by cutting into the largest chicken thigh; there should be no pink inside. Or you can get fancy and use a thermometer which should measure at least 165 F when inserted into the thickest chicken thigh.
How to Make Lebanese Lemon Garlic Chicken with Potatoes and onions:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a large rectangular tray (11 x 8).
- Arrange potato wedges and onions in the bottom of a baking pan. Season with salt.
- Arrange chicken legs and thighs (skin side up).
- Prepare lemon garlic sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, salt, olive oil, black pepper and minced garlic.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken, making sure all the chicken is coated.
- Arrange lemon slices on top.
- Bake uncovered for about 60 minutes, or until chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Place your oven to broil and cook for an additional 5-8 minutes or until chicken is golden (watch carefully).
- Remove from oven and garnish with a little bit of fresh parsley, if you like.
- Serve with your favorite salad and enjoy!
What to Serve with Lebanese Lemon Chicken and Potatoes:
How to Store Lebanese Garlic Lemon Chicken:
Let the chicken come to room temperature, place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
MORE LEBANESE CHICKEN RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
The Best Lebanese Lemon Chicken Recipe:
If you love this Lebanese Lemon Garlic Chicken with Potatoes and Onions be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! I love to hear from you guys! And of course, if you do make this recipe, then don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!