This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Air Fryer Chicken Breast with Greek yogurt marinade and no breading needed is perfect year-round. Seasoned on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. All you’ll need is a quick Greek Yogurt marinade and a few pantry staple seasonings! Ready in 20 minutes, this air fryer fried chicken breast recipe is also oil free, low carb and keto friendly.
Air Fryer Yogurt Chicken Breast:
What I love about this non breading Air Fryer Chicken Breast recipe is how the yogurt marinade breaks down the chicken resulting in a tender and moist chicken breast, without adding any oil.
Dry chicken is the WORST and no one has time for that!
A quick dinner, meal prepped lunch, that you throw over salads, sandwiches or wraps.
Air Fryer Chicken Breasts Ingredients:
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for cooking boneless skinless chicken breast in air fryer. For measurements, see the recipe card at the end of this post.
- Greek Yogurt, plain
- Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- Seasonings: I used are garlic powder, onion powder, salt, paprika, and black pepper.
How to Make Air Fryer Chicken Breast Without Breading:
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F as required by its instructions, some need it, some don’t. My air fryer needs to be preheated for 3 minutes.
- In the meantime, rub the chicken with yogurt and spices.
- Place chicken in a single layer in the air fryer basket (I have and love this air fryer which has a really roomy basket!).
- Air fry on the first side for 7 minutes.
- Flip (add brussels sprouts, if using) and cook for another 5-7 minutes until chicken is cooked through. The best is to check with a meat thermometer, the internal temperature should be 165°F.
- Remove immediately and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before enjoying! When ready to serve, slice against the grain.
THIS IS THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE:
- Perfectly cooked, juicy chicken breast
- Simple, pantry stable ingredients
- Easy to make with just a few simple steps
- Cooks in less than 15 minutes
- Healthy main dish for dinner, lunch, or meal prep
- No oil added
- No breading
- Naturally gluten free and low carb
How long does chicken breast take in and air fryer?
The best way of checking is with a meat thermometer. Otherwise, remove a piece from the fryer and pierce or cut it into the thickest part. The meat should be completely white, but still juicy.
If the pieces of meat you have are of irregular size, think about removing the smaller pieces sooner.
What should I serve Air Fried chicken with?
Can you cook frozen chicken breast in the air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen chicken breast in air fryer. Although thawing it gives it better flavor and definitely keeps it juicy, but you can cook it directly from frozen. Cooking time will be closer to 18-20 minutes, flipping half way through.
Can you air fry other cuts of chicken?
How long does this no breading chicken last?
Refrigerate and store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
How do I reheat chicken?
The best way is to reheat it in the air fryer at 350°F, be careful not to overcook, or it will be dry. You can also microwave in a pinch!
Can I freeze non breaded chicken?
Freeze chicken breast in an airtight container in the freezer for 2-3 months. Let it thaw in the refrigerator before reheating.
MORE EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES
If you like this air fryer boneless chicken breast recipe, you might also like some of these other air fryer recipes: Here is a list.