This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Orange Bundt Cake is light, moist and full of fresh orange juice and zest flavor; baked in a rose shaped Bundt pan for a lovely sculpted look.
The orange Bundt cake of my dreams!
What you Need to Make Orange Bundt Cake:
All purpose flour
Jam for topping
Let’s Make it!
- Whisk the dry ingredients except sugar in one a bowl.
- Whisk the wet ingredients plus sugar with an electric mixer.
- Combine wet & dry ingredients .
- Pour batter into two prepared greased bundt pan.
- Pour some warmed jam on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tips for Making the Best Orange Cake:
- Use a pastry brush to get into the crevices of the rose shaped bundt cake when greasing it with baking spray.
- Using fresh orange juice as well as zest in both the cake and glaze packs this cake with amazing orange flavor.
- For the zest, it’s much easier to zest the oranges before juicing.
- The easy jam glaze (we love apricot), adds a different texture and takes this cake to a whole new level.