Orange Bundt Cake
This post may contain affiliate links.
This Orange Bundt Cake recipe is light, moist and full of fresh orange juice and zest flavor. This bundt cake is the ultimate dessert all year round.
Orange Bundt Cake
This beautiful Orange Bundt Cake is ALL about the oranges. This cake recipe starts with a nice dose of lemon and orange zest and juice. I know it may be tempting to skip the zest, but try not to. Lemon and orange zest adds so much flavor! You’ll get so much more lemon flavor by including the zest. I also squeeze my own oranges, but you can totally use orange juice (pick an orange juice with pulps).
What you need to Make this Orange Bund
- Granulated sugar
- Orange juice
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
- Orange zest
- Jam to topping
How to Make the Best Orange Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Coat a 10-cup bundt pan with a baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder well and set aside.
- With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat in eggs, orange zest, lemon zest and vanilla extract until bubbly.
- Add sugar and beat well until light and fluffy.
- Pour the orange juice and beat some more.
- Add oil and milk and continue beating.
- Then add the dry ingredients over the already mixed batter with the mixer on low. Beat just until it comes together. Do not overmix the batter!
- Spread batter in the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with only a few crumbs clinging to it. Every oven in different, but mine took 50 minutes.
- Cool pan on a rack 10 minutes, then invert cake onto a serving plate.
- Warm up few tablespoons of peach jam and drizzle over the cake, if you like.
- Serve and enjoy!