Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
This is truly the most perfect and easy no-bake cheesecake. Lotus Biscoff cheesecake recipe is guaranteed to please. I make it using Biscoff cookie Spread, but feel free to use your favorite brand of any other cookie butter.
No-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is a layer of Lotus Biscoff biscuit crust and a layer of cheesecake filling topped with melted Lotus Biscoff spread. This is a perfect quick dessert to make, especially if your oven is crowded or if you simply don’t feel like baking ? The hard part about this no-bake cheesecake is not going for seconds. This stuff is GOOD!
FOR THE CRUST:
- 30 Lotus Biscoff cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 8 oz cream cheese softened (brick-style, not spreadable)
- 1 cup Lotus Biscoff spread
For The Topping:
1/2 cup Lotus Biscoff spread- which is basically the remaining of the jar.
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Coat a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray and line it with a rounded parchment paper.
- Using a food processor, pulse the Lotus Biscoff cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse again until the mixture is evenly combined.
- Reserve 1/3 of the mixture in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to use for garnishing later.
- Evenly spread the remaining crumb mixture to the prepared springpan’s bottom, then press with your hands or a flat-bottomed measuring cup.
- Refrigerate while making the filling.
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- In a food processor, beat together the cream cheese and Lotus Biscoff spread until well combined and very smooth.
- Add the whipped cream and beat very well.
- Scrape the filling onto the cookie crust and spread into an even and smooth layer.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and stick it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Loosen the chilled cheesecake from the rim of the springform pan, then remove the rim. With a spatula, lift the cake off and transfer to a serving plate carefully.
- In a microwave safe bowl, hear the remaining Lotus Biscoff spread (1 cup) for about 50 seconds or until mixture is melted.
- Pour the melted Lotus Biscoff spread over cheesecake, and spread into an even smooth layer using a butter knife.
- Garnish the cake with the 1/3 cup reserved crushed cookies around the edges.
- Decorate it with your favorite berries; raspberries is our favorite choice.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Here is another No-Bake easy dessert!